46 Bell Street MONTO, QLD 4630
- MONTO QLD
46 Bell Street (Lot 34)
Montview Estate Offers Many Features
Here are just a few reasons why Montview Estate is an excellent investment opportunity!
* Features of the allotments include scenic rural views, underground power and services. They also front new roads that are 20m wide.
* Montview Estate offers a peaceful and relaxed rural lifestyle with all the conveniences of town living. Although the hustle and bustle of city life is left behind, Monto has everything you need!
* Investors and owner occupiers now have an opportunity to secure excellent residential allotments.
* Parkland for the kids to play within Montview Estate!
* Close proximity to all shops and amenities, just a few minutes walk!
* Situated at the top end of Kelvin, Newton and Bell Streets, Monto.
The town of Monto in Queensland is close to many popular major towns and just a short drive to the magnificent Cania Dam and Wuruma Dam. You’ll find it’s a beautiful place to raise a family and secure an excellent investment at the same time!
Here are more great reasons why Montview Estate is worth your serious consideration!
“Price and position – Perfect! It’s hard to find land starting at $20,000 with so many benefits! Plus, with limited supply of land available in Monto these allotments are an astute investment.
* If you’ve always dreamed of building your own home now you can secure your own allotment located in a prime position with excellent views to be admired and enjoyed.
* Excellent home sites with majestic views and situated extremely close to the centre of town!
* Local Cania Dam and Wuruma Dam are great weekend attractions for family and friends to visit. Take your boat out and do some fishing!
- Land is 1,031 m²