Town Allotments For Sale In Monto
|Lot No 1 – Sold|
|Lot No 2 – Sold|
|Lot No 3 – Sold|
|Lot No 4 – Sold|
|Lot No 5 – Sold|
|Lot No 6 – Sold|
|Lot No 7 – Sold|
|Lot No 8 – Sold|
|Lot No 9 – Sold|
|Lot No 10 – For Sale|
|Lot No 11 – For Sale|
|Lot No 12 – For Sale|
|Lot No 13 – Sold|
|Lot No 14 – For sale|
|Lot No 15 – Sold|
|Lot No 16 – Sold|
|Lot No 17 – Sold|
|Lot No 18 – Sold|
|Lot No 19 – Sold|
|Lot No 20 – Sold|
|Lot No 21 – For sale|
|Lot No 22 – For sale|
|Lot No 23 – Sold|
|Lot No 24 – Sold|
|Lot No 25 – Sold|
|Lot No 26 – For sale|
|Lot No 27 – Sold|
|Lot No 28 – Sold|
|Lot No 29 – Sold|
|Lot No 30 – Sold|
|Lot No 31 – Sold|
|Lot No 32 – Sold|
|Lot No 33 – Sold|
|Lot No 34 – U/C|
|Lot No 35 – Sold|
|Lot No 36 – For sale|
|Lot No 37 – Sold|
|Lot No 38 – For sale|
|Lot No 39 – For sale|
|Call: (07) 4166 1662|
Monto Land Development Offers Location and Lifestyle
The allotments are available for sale direct from the developer at 31 Newton Street, Monto. The development known as ‘Montview Estate’ comprises 39 fully serviced town allotments ranging in size from 651m2 to 1311m2.
Montview Estate Offers Many Features
Here are just a few reasons why Montview Estate is an excellent investment opportunity!
- Features of the allotments include scenic rural views, underground power and services. They also front new roads that are 20m wide.
- Montview Estate offers a peaceful and relaxed rural lifestyle with all the conveniences of town living. Although the hustle and bustle of city life is left behind, Monto has everything you need!
- Investors and owner occupiers now have an opportunity to secure excellent residential allotments.
- Parkland for the kids to play within Montview Estate!
- Close proximity to all shops and amenities, just a few minutes walk!
- Situated at the top end of Kelvin, Newton and Bell Streets, Monto. Ideal positioning!
Price, Position and Tourist Attractions
The town of Monto in Queensland is close to many popular major towns and just a short drive to the magnificent Cania Dam and Wuruma Dam. You’ll find it’s a beautiful place to raise a family and secure an excellent investment at the same time!
Here are more great reasons why Montview Estate is worth your serious consideration!
- Price and position – Perfect! It’s hard to find land starting at $20,000 with so many benefits! Plus, with limited supply of land available in Monto these allotments are an astute investment.
- If you’ve always dreamed of building your own home now you can secure your own allotment located in a prime position with excellent views to be admired and enjoyed.
- Excellent home sites with majestic views and situated extremely close to the centre of town!
- Local Cania Dam and Wuruma Dam are great weekend attractions for family and friends to visit. Take your boat out and do some fishing!
- Monto is centrally located being only 2 hours from Bundaberg or Gladstone, 2.5 hours from Rockhampton and 5 hours to Brisbane. It’s also just over 3 hours to Hervey Bay, where you can also do some whale watching!
“Secure your allotment today and make an excellent investment for your future.”
More Details of Montview Estate
The design of the residential estate was assisted by GHD Civil Engineers of Bundaberg and included a new street running North South parallel to Edison Street. This gave the directors an opportunity to name the new street. In keeping with the tradition of naming streets on the East side of the town after famous scientists, it was decided to name the new street Charles Darwin Drive.
The purpose of this land development is to provide a new facility for the residents of Monto to establish new housing within walking distance to the centre of town, schools, churches and post office.
‘House and land packages are also available – why wait, come and inspect today!’
Brad and Donna McInnally
Business Hours: (07) 4166 1662 or Fax: (07) 4166 1535
After Hours: (07) 4166 1427
Mobile: 0428 780 414