Kapaldo, Qld 4630Under Offer
Livestock - Kapaldo Qld
457 acres in 2 freehold portions.
- Approx. 300 acres Brigalow scrub soils & 150 acres forest grazing country
- Grassed with mainly buffel & natural grasses
- Well fenced into 5 paddocks, timber & steel panel yards
- Well watered by 3 dams & seasonal holes in Wallaby Gully
- Property is all white on Vegetation map
- Perched on the ridge is a well maintained 3 bedroom dwelling with outdoor area & large steel shed.
- 13 000gal rainwater + 10 000gal domestic & stock water storage pumped from dam with fire fighter pump.
Owners consistently run 100-110 head from Breeders to bullocks.
A very neat & tidy property close to Mulgildie & Monto.